http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtgoDXEOxTM
I know my Hall of Fame during 13 weeks in Cyprus, perhaps when I was in Cyprus, i didnt feel about it but now i can understand it because i feel the miss...i feel that i lived a very great experience that I changed me.
When I said that the life is shit i refer about the health problem, love pain.,....and the big best primary problem about work.
During my life in Cyprus, I stayed in a little city as Pafos but therefore this city give me a thousand of emotion..I was there for working but in the first time, before to arrive, i told to myself and sincerely I sign a path with my secret self about work and everything was linked to this. Consequentally I was there just for one work as marketing assistant but I met and I live in my skyn I understand what is adattability...i take each oppportunity that comes to me in my life, in front of my eyes....
Now, more or less one year, I come back and I really go away from my fears..I change and open my mind and manage new situation and i am grow up my skills and also my personality...i worked vvery hard and everywhere...now I am just living my life and manage different situation.....as health, family, love......
Thanks for all Cyprus!!!
Nessun commento:
Posta un commento