mercoledì 16 ottobre 2013

throught of you

I don't know why...but I need to speak english..I am really apologisied but I want to speak english for improving my speach....and also for converting my negative soul in positive energy and good feelings.

In this strange period of my life, I need to think alone and stay with my thoughts. I lose my smile and this last thing it is very strange for one of me, smiling girl and sometimes, someone told me that I laught without reason but I believe that there is always a reason.

I am just listening nice song and i listen my head...and i cant stop to think...i think that the life is as like as a flow where there is always water or something like that and everything is changing and nothing stay the same....I think that the life is already shit where there are a thousand of problems but anyway in this life there is a continuous improvement process about our skills and capabilities.

Sometimes, we have to stop to think and just living without things because to think mean to complicate...i cant know about the future, about you&me but i know that in those hard days I understood something that i can't see before........so now i have to understand, to think again......to read.......and to think......and when it will be so later, perhaps i will bring my strongness for speaking to u with my heart....perhaps.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWGfzu6yE2Q&feature=player_detailpage

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento